[oletrucks] Re: [oletrucks_@yahoo] 1951 3/4 ton GMC Truck

To: oletrucks@yahoogroups.com, geburg3@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [oletrucks_@yahoo] 1951 3/4 ton GMC Truck
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:52:32 -0800 (PST)
George,

Hello.  You certainly may keep your existing chassis
and update your drivetrain.  The 350 combo is a
popular modification (IFS is also a popular
modification -- although this is usually performed on
1/2 tons).

Here is an example from Brother's web site (note that
the link might "word wrap" to a second line):

http://www.brothersonlinestore.com/prodinfo.asp?number=ECM4759&variation=&aitem=2&mitem=6

If you cannot access the link, go to
http://www.brotherstrucks.com and do a search for
motor mounts.  Also, browse the links at
www.oldtruck.net to get an idea of other options.

Make sure to sign up for the Oletrucks list (many of
the folks there can help you with the logistics):

To join Oletrucks@autox.team.net please send a message
to: Majordomo@autox.team.net
with the following in the body of the message:
subscribe oletrucks

Good luck,

Drew

--- "geburg3" wrote: I'm looking for any information
on updating the chassis on my 1951...

=====
Drew
http://www.oldtruck.net