[oletrucks] Parts truck score!

To: 60schevy@topica.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts truck score!
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:34:27 EST
Today was a good day; I scored a '78 LWB 1/2 ton Chevy 350/350 turbo, PS, and
PDB as the donor vehicle for my '65 C-10.  The motor needs rebuilt, but is
all there including carb, starter, etc.  Trans is supposed to be good, but
the body is pretty much junk.  Not a bad set of five lug mags with OK tires.
Not bad for $200.  Will drag it home tomorrow and start stripping it out.  I
told the wife it was a Valentine's Day gift for her.  That went over big!
Wish me luck.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside