Re: [oletrucks] Cool gadgets for old trucks - BSM ( Battery

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cool gadgets for old trucks - BSM ( Battery
From: "D" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:46:03 -0600
I got one here at an electronics wholesale parts place, 1.5" round 0-20
volts D.C. Chrome edge which I mounted in a small piece of brushed aluminum
I bent with a lip to screw under edge of dash. Works and looks good for
$8.70 [Canadian} I have found here most places will sell parts at jobbers
price if asked for ole trucks. Mechanical as well and that's a lot less than
retail or wholesale. Also the electronic place has heat shrink tube in
various sizes and sure easy to tidy up a bunch of loose wires...

Regards, Don.