[oletrucks] 56 Suburban for sale Dallas

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 56 Suburban for sale Dallas
From: Brad Camp <bcamp3@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:25:45 -0800 (PST)
1956 Suburban FOR SALE. I put the truck on a 1978 1/2
ton 2wd Chevy frame, which gives it IFS, disk brakes,
tilt column, power brakes, etc. It runs, but the
engine could use a rebuild. All glass is out of it,
except windshield, it was sanded down to metal and it
is partially primed for paint. It is an original Texas
truck, and only has pinhole rust behind rear
wheelwells. I frenched in a license plate holder in LR
door. Asking $7900. Pictures at
more pictures? Please e-mail me at bcamp3@yahoo.com or
call me at 214-566-6942. Thanks. Older picture
attached.

Brad

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
56 sub.jpg]