[oletrucks] Another 58 GMC Question - Dash Paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Another 58 GMC Question - Dash Paint
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:24:31 -0500
Well while I am on a roll, I figured I might as well ask another question.

Is the dash supposed to be painted with spatter paint or should it be
smooth.  I know it should be flat and not high gloss but not sure on the
spatter paint.  Again, this is a 1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup.

Thanks once more,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net
---