Re: [oletrucks] NO OIL PRESSURE Thanks

To: glperry@fwi.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NO OIL PRESSURE Thanks
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:06:58 +0000
Gary,

You Da Man!    I added one cup of oil and then I had pressure again.  Seems
as I was down just enough to pump all of the oil out of the pan. :o  I'll
change the oil tomorrow.

I took my valve cover off and noticed that I don't have any oil dripping
from my rocker arms.  Some of the arms even had RUST on them!  Any ideas on
how to get oil back up to my rocker arms?

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window