[oletrucks] 292 inline six modifications

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 292 inline six modifications
From: "j.b. m." <quin5chevyguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:21:09 -0800 (PST)
I'm planning on getting me a rebuilt 292 inline six for my future project, a
55'-59' chevy 3100. The engine comes in standard long block fare; and I plan to
add performance parts to it. Among the goodies I'm planning on on getting for
it, including an Offenhauser 4 brl intake with a quadrajet, one thing I need
some advice on. If I add a different cam, would I have any internal stock
engine parts that I'd have to upgrade or could I just stab in the cam and leave
everything else along? The cam is a 270 degree duration.