[oletrucks] original wheels for 55-59 trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] original wheels for 55-59 trucks
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 11:27:52 -0600
i'd like to find a set of original gm wheels for my 57 chev suburban.
i am running wagon wheels on it now and i prefer the look of closed
wheels (no spokes or cutouts).  are there any sources to buy new,
quality, original style gm wheels - i've looked in the wheel catalogs
at my local wheel stores but can't find just a reg'lar ole gm 4wd
wheel.  (I say 4wd because i like the look of the 55-59 napco
wheels but don't want to use 17.5" wheels - i want same look but
16").
what do ya'll think.
thanks.
charles