[oletrucks] 1954 Chevy Pick-up FOR SALE

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1954 Chevy Pick-up FOR SALE
From: "David M. Ackerschott" <dackerschott@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:40:55 -0700
Good Afternoon, Well with a heavy heart I have decided to sell my
1954 Chevy Deluxe 3100 5 window pickup. I purchased this truck
6 months ago, it had been it storage for over 10 years in Idaho Falls
The Truck has brand new tires, A Ron Francis Wire Harness Installed,
It has been converted over to a 12 volt system, New Starter, One Wire
Alternator.
The truck is extremely clean, the 265 inline 6 is tired and need to be
rebuilt.
You can see this truck at: http://home.attbi.com/~dackerschott/
I asking $6,000.00 or best offer, I need to sell it as soon as possible do to
relocating. I am currently located in Sandy, Utah. Please email or call with
questions 801-352-9461

Thanks, David
email: doubledouble@attbi.com