RE: [oletrucks] sway bars

To: jelerath@attbi.com, debjonjd@vianet.ca, Mask1966@aol.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] sway bars
From: "chuck clark" <cachomeimp@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:36:23 -0500
There was a discussion on this almost a year ago.  I have a 49 panel but
went with an aftermarket set, for both front and rear, from Classic
Performance Products.  Made a world of difference and it was pretty flawless
putting it in. I do not have any problem taking most exit ramps off the
interstates at 45-50 MPH, with little if any sway. The stock bar just is not
beefy enough.