Re: [oletrucks] ID these lenses-please

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ID these lenses-please
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:06:36 -0500
The Tail Light Lens is for 1933 and 1934 Passenger cars (pn 915402).  Looks
very close to 1935 and 1936 but they are different.

The clear lens is for the Accessory Back-up light used on 1957 Passenger
cars, it goes in the bumper where the fake exhaust ports are located (pn
5948323).

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake