Re: [oletrucks] RE:TF Steel fender report

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE:TF Steel fender report
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:37:02 -0500
I had a lengthy conversation back in November with Jerry the owner of Tuckers
parts. He told me that his company was having these fenders and doors
manufacured over seas,, they had sent the vendor a cab to test fit the doors
and fenders on,,he told me that because of communications problems in the
lanuages the 58-59 fender were manufactured first,, when they had wanted the
55-57 to be made first, he said the doors and fenders are selling like
hotcakes, and the 55-57 will be coming soon,I had a lengthy conversation back
in november with Jerry the owner of Tuckers parts. He told me that his company
was having these fenders and doors manufacured over seas,, they had sent them a
cab to test fit the doors and fenders on,,he told me that because of
cummunications problems in the lanuges the 58-59 fender were manufactured
first,, when they had wanted the 55-57 to be made, he said the doors and
fenders are selling like hotcakes,,  this is all second hand information ,,I
dont know how true any of it is and am not advertising for them,, but they are
a lil bit cheaper,,, http://tuckersparts.com/  this is all second hand
information over the phone, I didnt witness anything or know anything about the
quaility..I dont know how true any of it is and am not advertising for them I
am simply trying to help out fellow  enthusiast on this list,  I hoping to hear
back on experience anyone has had so far with these parts,, Tucker's  site is
if anyone cares to know is,,, http://tuckersparts.com/Richard
I tried bowtie bits and they were one of the first to have them, but there>web
site was down.>--wayneI had a lengthy conversation back in november with Jerry
the owner of Tuckers parts. He told me that his company was having these
fenders and doors manufacured over seas,, they had sent them a cab to test fit
the doors and fenders on,,he told me that because of cummunications problems in