Re: [oletrucks] heater

To: Bruce K <bekett@uslink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] heater
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 14:37:28 -0800
If you have an Amp meter you could connect it inline with the power wire
going to the heater and see what amperage it is drawing and then pick the
appropriate fuse.   I had to do this same trick for a radio in my Uncles 41
Coupe.  He was blowing fuses and I found out that I needed a slow blow fuse
only .5 amps more then the fuses I was using before.

Joe