[oletrucks] hunting for a wheel

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] hunting for a wheel
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:14:56 -0800
Hey everybody, I'm in a bit of a bind and could use some help from list
members.  When I bought my truck, it had one mismatched wheel, and 3 stockers.
I was planning on having my wheels powdercoated, and thought I had come up
with another correct wheel locally, but it turned out to be wrong.  I have
exhausted my local sources.  I need a 16x5.5 wheel with the tabs on the inside
of the hub ring for my 57 3100.  If anybody has one to spare would they please
contact me.

Thanks

Devin