[oletrucks] Olds 307 V8 with accessories and Turbo 350 transmission for

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Olds 307 V8 with accessories and Turbo 350 transmission for
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:30:02 -0600
Since I am using the Chevy 305 and Saginaw 4-speed in my '51 Chevy 3100
project I need to sell the Olds engine and transmission that also came
with the truck - that way I can help pay for all of the parts I've
bought for it lately.  Before I list it on eBay I thought that I would
give the list a chance at it.  The engine is a complete oldsmobile 307
from a 1986 (so I was told) Oldsmobile - I'm guess a 442 or Cutlass.
 The engine appears to be in excellent condition.  The previous owner
pulled the oil pan  and inspected the bearings - he said that they
looked great.  While he had the pan off he repainted it.  The engine is
set up with a factory 4 barrel intake manifold and includes the following:

starter
alternator and brackets
power steering pump and brackets
air conditioning compressor and brackets
air pump and brackets
air cleaner
GM HEI distributor complete with ignition module and plug wires
Fan with thermostatically controlled viscous coupling
all pulleys
water pump
misc. sensors, modules, wires and hoses
exhaust manifolds and crossover pipe
GM BOP turbo 350 automatic transmission
flex plate
torque converter

Pretty much everything you need except a carburetor.  Here is a link to
a picture of the engine I've got some other pictures of the transmission
and accessories that I can email to you.
http://home.sprintmail.com/~mgtrautoxr/_uimages/OLDSENGINE.JPG

I am asking $350 for everything.  I really don't have a way to crate and
ship everything, but if you find a place in the Kansas City area that
would crate and ship it I would load up everything and haul it there for
an additional $25.

Thanks!  If I sell some of this stuff once in a while it helps keep my
wife happy!

Kevin     '49 Chevy 3600 Wrecker  '51 Chevy 3100
Odessa, MO  (just east of Kansas City)