RE: [Re: [oletrucks] Bed Shortening Problem....]

To: "'Scot Stockton'" <auriclux@usa.net>,
Subject: RE: [Re: [oletrucks] Bed Shortening Problem....]
From: "Antonio Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 21:02:05 -0700
Talking about shortening the bed, I know it can be done. I have seen a
'54 with a shortened bed in the parking lot at work, it looks kind of
neat, but it is something that I would not do. I could ask the owner
what he did to get the bed short like that. One issue that I noticed is
the running boards also need to be cut.

Antonio
'53 3100