RE: [oletrucks] TF Truck width

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF Truck width
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:25:12 -0600
How tall is it?  If > 7'8" could you lay it on it's side?

I don't have a tape measure with me now, so I can't measure my TF now.  I'll do
it tonight.  I know the bed is 50" wide and I'd guess that the rear fenders
would add about 12" on each side of the bed.  Assuming that 74" is the same as
the front fenders and add another 2" for the front bumper on each side that
would be 78" or 6"6".  Leaves 14" total, all on one side if you park the truck
all the way to the other side.  You might have to put down a couple of 2x4s on
the floor to act as a guide.  The side window is about 4" back from the max
width point.  Do you have any friends that are skinny enough to get out thru
the side window in about 18"?