RE: [oletrucks] TF V8 conversion

To: "OLETrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF V8 conversion
From: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:46:41 -0800
I would recommend taking everything related to the drivetrain. even though I
have never done a engine swap, It would be a good idea to do that. This will
solve @!#!@#@!! I needed that part!!! @#!@ Try to acquire everything related
to the drivetrain :) This should make your life much easier.

my .02 cents

Dane