[oletrucks] Re: Upgraded Gauges

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Upgraded Gauges
From: Joe Way <joe@brakecylinder.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:58:17 -0800
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:06:14 -0700, you wrote:

>Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 09:18:39 -0800
>From: "Ralph Linnell" <chevysix@attbi.com>
>Subject: [oletrucks] United Speedometer Shop
>
>I have a friend in New Zealand who is looking to have some stock gages
>outfitted with electronic movements. He visited the website for United
>Speedometer Service in Riverside, CA and asked me if I had heard of any one
>who had used this outfit. I have never heard of them, I personally have a
>Dakota Electronic dash in my truck. Have any of you ever used them or heard
>of the quality of their work?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Ralph Linnell
I got a set of their "Encore' gauges and speedo for my '52. I haven't
installed them yet, but they are *absolutely beautiful*. Came with all
senders, calibrated for use with modern engines and at modern speeds.
I got the optional tach in the center of the gauge cluster.

If they work half as good as they look I'll be happy.

Joe
--
Heather & Joe Way
Sierra Specialty Automotive