RE: [oletrucks] Blaine Dumke?

To: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Blaine Dumke?
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:00:13 -0700
This is the same problem that I have when trying to contact other members of
the. I though maybe the spam assassin filter that I was using was the
problem. Has the list moderator made changes for spam filtering? Sometimes
your ISP gets blacklisted when some user has used the ISP for spamming.

Antonio