[oletrucks] Page Update

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Page Update
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:02:21 -0600
I've finally did a small update to my page. I went by the shop this morning
and took some pictures of my bear claw latches being installed.

http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/pro55/body3.htm

By Thursday they should be done and all slicked up. I'm happy so far other
than they covered some of the original access inside the door (you can see
it in the second photo). I'm just curious if when I go to install my one
piece power windows from brothers if I will have troubles. They've said all
I have to do is cut back out some of the opening if that's the case. Anyone
installed the kit from Brothers and know how easy or hard it was to
install? Thanks.

Bill