[oletrucks] 57 Chevy Panel

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 Chevy Panel
From: "Norman Donnelly" <normd@metrocast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:32:12 -0500
I am giving up on this project! Am in New Hampshire have most of the parts to
complete but for personal reasons it seems I should see if anyone wants to
take it off my hands.
Is anyone on the list interested in talking about buying it? I have a tuned
port 350 ,700r4 trans good body and a spare 56 gmc cab (no rust) ,planed to
use cab front to replace 57 as it has rust.ford 9" new 3.50:1 gears ,power
brakes progressive mustang II front end new tire on rims ETC, ETC etc
Just put it together!?
Any Interest Please contact me on list
Norm Donnelly