Re: [oletrucks] Re: united speedo set

To: "Joe Way" <joe@brakecylinder.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: united speedo set
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:21:12 -0800
Do you have pictures of how the crossmember fit the frame?  I believe the
3/4-ton trucks have a different (wider) frame than the 1/2-ton, but I'm not
sure.  Did the crossmember fit, or did you need to use some spacers or
shims?

I know many Chevy vans say 20 on the side and have five-lug wheels.  I'm
assuming you have the eight-lug type on this truck.  Is that correct?