RE: [oletrucks] remove from list

To: "OLETrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] remove from list
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:58:41 -0500 (EST)
We need one of those email validation link things. I don't think majordomo
(which is running this list?) can do that, though. Just an email that says
"somebody gave us your email address - if you really want to be on our
list, click this link"

Sure do seem to be a lot of misdirected members here. Kind of odd. I'd be
happy to lend my technical abilities to help find the problem if help is
needed.

Rich