[oletrucks] reproduction steel fender fit report

To: "Oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] reproduction steel fender fit report
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:19:58 -0700
I spoke with my restoration shop this morning and they have fitted the new
reproduction steel fenders I purchased for my 59 GMC. They fit fine,
although they had to slightly massage the top bolt holes to get them to fit.

The fenders do come with Chevrolet emblem and the antennae holes
pre-drilled. I will have an antennae but they needed to fill the Chevrolet
holes and drill GMC holes.

Overall better than fixing old rusty holes.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada