Re: [oletrucks] still researching 55 TF front end

To: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] still researching 55 TF front end
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:59:57 -0700
I live in PHX and have visited Ind. Chassis. They seem to be pretty well set
up, but other than looking at projects being done, I don't really know
anything abt them. They seemed pretty knowledgeable. I was researching a
newer pick-up and modifications. But my 401(K) has never recovered enough to
do anything. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to go down and visit
them. If they had any Dakota ifs jobs, I'd be happy to take a couple of
photos for you. Bob K in PHX, AZ