[oletrucks] Rear Ends

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear Ends
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:06:14 -0500
Ok Gang I need all you TF 55-57 truckers( 0r anyone with info on this
subject) to help me out. I would like to know what rear ends you have
used. I am not interested in ford at all. I know their good choice but I
want to keep the lug bolt pattern the same front and rear. I Plan on
driving this one and only want to carry one spare. I have been told by
someone on this list that I need a 7481 camaro /skylark / caddy / Nova
rear end. Does this compute with you guys?

 I will be running RBs Front clip with Gm G body front end parts. The
rotors are 11 inch with 5 studs on 4 > bolt pattern & 7/16 inch studs.
Im hoping the rear end bolt patterns on these for mentioned GMs will
be the same. Does anyone know? Im trying to cover all the bases here so
I dont buy the wrong rear end. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

George
55 TF