[oletrucks] Re:

To: "Michael E. Mendonça" <mm@service-quality.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:43:59 -0500
As long as your re-doing brakes, at least put in a later MC from Camaro or
Mustang. They have mounts for those for orig location. OR, you can even go
with whole power brake set-ups. Big money for those though.
Check the tech tips on Carter's page or go to www.stovebolt.com for more
tech on brakes. New MC will also give you front and rear brakes on diff
circuits, so if one goes, other will still work. On stock, if any one goes,
they all go!  They have Disc brake conversions too if you want to go that
far.

G.L. Perry