[oletrucks] 1959 Chevy Pickup For Sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1959 Chevy Pickup For Sale
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:01:53 -0500
I have been in the group for quite a while now as a silent reader. I enjoy all
the topics  and discussions. I am not sure what the group rules are on selling
a vehicle so please forgive me if I violate any.
I am sorry to say that I must sell my pick up. If you would like more
information than what is listed please email me at :
mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com

For Sale
1959 Chevy Apache 1 ton stepside pickup
Restoration has been started
New tires and wheels
New rear gear ratio for going 55  mph
Many ,many new parts to complete restoration
Solid truck with V-8 engine
$4000.00(due to the amount of new parts) or best offer

TIA
Marlene