[oletrucks] Cab mount kit instructions

To: "Oletrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab mount kit instructions
From: "Charles Culver" <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:11:25 -0600
Several years ago I bought a cab mount kit for my '50 3600.  Either it did
not come with instructions, or I lost them.  Now I'm not sure what goes
where.  Does anyone have a copy of instructions that they might fax, or
maybe just a general description of what goes where?

On another subject, we got the digital gauge panel installed Susan's Apache.
Looks and works great!  I'll have pictures in the website as soon as I get a
chance to take them.  Personally, I kind of like the old bouncy gas gauge
and all the original stuff on my ride.

Thanks!

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas