[oletrucks] Power brake booster/master cylinder AD trucks

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Power brake booster/master cylinder AD trucks
From: "Jonathan Fudge" <jonfudge@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:17:57 -0800
Wondering if anyone had used the power brake booster/master cylinder
available from Chevy Duty on their truck?  I'm rebuilding my '49 GMC and
would like to upgrade the brakes.  If anyone has used this, I would be
interested in how it worked out for you..

Jon
'49 GMC

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]