Re: [oletrucks] Need Ignition Timing Spec's for 283 engine

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need Ignition Timing Spec's for 283 engine
From: <kpierce@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 06:36:19 -0600
Whoa!  I am very interested in the "seat of the pants" differences that
these additions make since that is the exact combination of induction pieces
I have been considering for my 283 except my truck will have the T10
transmission.

What type pistons and heads in your 283?  Headers or Ram's Horn exhaust?
Also what rear ratio?