Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Question

To: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, "McNulty, Bob"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Question
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:58:41 -0800
I second the possible cause could be the Vacuum modulator..."either going
bad or the vacuum hose has a leak".  The modulator on the 400 is on the
passenger front of the transmission though not on the back.  The kick down
mechanism should be an electric switch off the throttle or on the gas pedal
inside the cab.  How's the fluid level and condition?

Joe