Re: [oletrucks] Motor Help

To: "Majordomo" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motor Help
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:20:00 -0800
Your motor location sounds close to right if you are talking HEI dist. On my
'54 I moved the rear crossmember ahead 3 in and used the original
[Hydromatic] mount plate for the Turbo 400, which positions the C/L of front
motor mounts approx 2in aft of the C/L of the front spindles. This gives you
room for the HEI and radiator.
Lee