Re: [oletrucks] '55 1st front splash apron

To: Mark Self <mark.self@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '55 1st front splash apron
From: Rick Warren <bluu55@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 19:43:58 -0800 (PST)
Mark, try   http://www.gmcpauls.com   They did have some metal splash aprins,
but I'm not sure if they fit '54/55's. Give them a shot.Hope this helps.
Rick L. Warren
'55 1st 3100
White Heath, IL.
 Mark Self <mark.self@verizon.net> wrote:Recently I saw a suppliers web page
that advertised a METAL front splash
apron. I have apparently lost the link to this web page. Could any of
you guys point me this web page. I want the Metal splash apron, not the
fiberglass one.

Thanks