Re: [oletrucks] Corvette Suspensions in AD trucks

To: JohnHuntD@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Corvette Suspensions in AD trucks
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:47:34 -0400
John,

I am buying a 92 Corvette today and probably picking it up tomorrow.  I can
take measurments or angles for you this weekend if you tell me where you
need info.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'55.1 3600 Original
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original