Re:[oletrucks] Corvett vs mustang

To: ke6bnl@juno.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:[oletrucks] Corvett vs mustang
From: "chuck clark" <cachomeimp@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 08:49:44 -0400
I was looking at a sight the other night, industrialchassisinc.com, that had
an IFS that used dodge truck components. They did not use it for chevy
trucks, only Ford, because, apparently, the chevy frame is not wide enough
to effectively use the Dodge setup.  FOr the chevy trucks they use a MII IFS
setup.

Interesting.