Re: [oletrucks] I want a nice rack

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I want a nice rack
From: "Ryan Langford" <rlangford@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:07:11 -0700
I should clarify,  I'm not worried about the linkage to the colomn, its the
linkage
from the gear box to the wheels.  In stock form the 73's gear box is a good
4 inches past the outside of the frame in relation to my 58.  Moving the gear
box around will change the geometry of everything.  I might be able to shorten
and tweak as needed, but I'd rather just have a rack.

Ryan
rlangford@attbi.com