Re: [oletrucks] Clean Cab

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <KremerRAK@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clean Cab
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:23:12 -0400
Hi Rick,

Try either one of these vendors, they both go to Truck Carlisle every year
and both travel the mid-west bringing cabs and beds back east.  I bought my
FT cab form Dennis about 4 years ago.  The asking price was $750 (but I did
a little better), expect to pay at least that now, maybe more.  They don't
waist their time on junk.

Dennis McGarvey
E-mail Address:  dennis@danddent.com
Phone: 717-865-7263  Call Dennis first, he doesn't read his mail on a
regular basis.  Great guy to do business with.

Steve Buker
E-mail Address:   lulu@madriver.com
Phone: 802-453-2131 Vermont
 Mobile: 918-605-0145  E-mail Steve first (his wife reads daily), then try
calling.  They are very nice people

Tell them I sent you!

Do you go to Truck Carlisle?  I am in space I-30....stop by and rest!

Regards,

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake