[oletrucks] 1957 3200 forsale, and make some cash (or it's back again)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1957 3200 forsale, and make some cash (or it's back again)
From: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
About two years ago, I put up my '57 3200 for sale.  A local guy gave me a
down payment, and was making monthly payments on it until the truck was
paid for.  I was keeping the truck until he had paid it off (the monthly
payments were not always the same amount, but he was regular).

Flash forward two years, the buyer is being transfered to the east coast
and does not want to take the truck with him.  Since I still hold the title
and the truck is sitting in my shop, I offered to resell it for him,
paying him back the down payment when it sells.  I'm kinda miffed that he
tells me this the day _after_ the huge swap meet in Portland, but so it
goes.

So here it is again, your second chance to own my oletruck (well one of
them, we still have the '53)

What it has:

1957 3200 long bed half ton

most rust repair done (cab corners, floors, doors)

stainless steel bed, Rhino liner coat

rear rollpan in lieu of ugly non stock bumper that came with truck

rear end is 3.23 LSD w/ disc brakes from 1996 Z28 Camaro

Front is TCI IFS with vented discs and heavy duty springs (front is dropped
about 5" from stock), this truck will suck the black off the road when it
stops.

Centerline 15x8 rims all the way around 235/60/15 in front, 255/60/15 in
back -- Les Schwab tires with about 4000 miles

235 with 8500 miles on rebuild, fenton dual exhaust, offy intake, weber 4
barrel carb, 2.5 ton radiator with modified shroud and flexi-fan.  Engine
runs cool, makes enough power to keep up with freeway traffic.

Interior is stock, no radio, dash not hacked up, redone stock seat.

Exterior is showing its age, current color(s) mostly Sand beige, with some
bits of green and tourquoise showing through.  No chrome.

This was and is a farm truck, I used it as occaisional daily driver and
hauler of hay and feed for the animals.  If it had a paint job it would be
a nice street rod with the stock look.

I have over $12000 in receipts for the truck, plus did all the work myself.
I would like to get $8000 FOB Portland OR.  Can deliver to Seattle or
parts of Oregon for gas money (I have a trailer and tow rig).  All reasonable
offers will be considered.

Help me find a new home for my oletruck, if you connect me to a buyer, I
will offer $250 finder's fees for your assistance.

You can see some photos of the truck at my website:
http://www.bigllama.com/oletruck.html

Email miq@bigllama.com
cell  503 260 9814

--