Re: [oletrucks] Assembly manual

To: "Ryan Sain" <rsain@gte.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Assembly manual
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:41:45 -0500
Ryan, on the earlier AD assembly man the pictures and tech are really for
the 54 model year and have some diffs from earlier years, but are minor. The
book claims to be for 48-54 years. Think front sheet metal is biggest diff,
most of rest is same. They have a TF one also, not sure what year it has for
pictures, but I'm sure it would be close in all years. The 58-59 had diff
front metal with dual headlights and grills for all years were diff, so
don't know how they handle that. Maybe others here have the manual and can
give better idea. I don't think there is any other option anyway!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE