[oletrucks] <Toys> New AD diecasts : Lowrider '50 at Wal-mart, stock '5

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] <Toys> New AD diecasts : Lowrider '50 at Wal-mart, stock '53
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:57:48 EDT
   I was at Wal-mart tonight, checking for any leftover AMC Hornet's from the
James Bond 007 series by Johnny LIghtning, and also the new JADA made '57
Suburban panel trucks ( NO windows). JADA has come out with a new Custom
series in 1/64th, it's in a blisterpack, sort of a silver and black
background, the other series is a bright Green color. Anyway, noticed they
had a nice black '50 Chevy P/U set down as a lowrider with chrome rims.
Looked really sharp! Another series by RacingCHampions ( oh, that was at
Target dept. store ), had a bone-stock '53 Chevy AD truck, I've seen them in
green or silver, tonight they had the later silver series truck. Also saw the
'60 Chevy p/u at Toys R Us again, in 1/32 scale.
     Well, that's my observations for the night, just passin' them on.

Jerry in Virginia
'55 TF Suburban project