[oletrucks] Re: AD Headlights

To: mm@service-quality.com, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: AD Headlights
From: JohnHuntD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:05:03 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/03 10:40:25 AM, mm@service-quality.com writes:

<< Does anyone know a source for the headlight exterior chrome ring clips that
hook into the housing and also hold onto the rubber ring? >>

Assuming you're talking about the spring wire clips that fit inside the
stainless headlight rings that hold the rubber ring in place on an AD truck,
I recently ordered a set from ChevyDuty for my '49 3600, and was told they
are backordered with no estimated date of receipt. If you find a source I'd
appreciate your e-mailing me with same.

Good luck.

John Doak in Baltimore, MD