[oletrucks] 58-59 Front Fenders for Sale

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58-59 Front Fenders for Sale
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:56:20 -0400
Hi Group,

I have a set of front fenders for a 58-59 that are in fair shape, that I am
planning on selling.  Before putting them up for auction, I thought I would
offer them to anyone here.  One is off of a Chevy and the other is from a
GMC. Both of them have had rear patches welded in. One of them needs
a patch in the area where the hood side goes. The rear brace on both of
them are rusted out, but I have new ones that will go with the fenders.  If
anyone is interested, please e-mail me off line.  I am located in Michigan
south of Flint.  Pictures will be on my website later this evening.

Thanks,
Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net