[oletrucks] ride hieght

To: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ride hieght
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:18:04 -0700
hey steve,
check out the hieght of my panel on my website. its got camaro subframe. i
run 225/60-15 fronts and 255/60-15 rears on 7 and 8 wheels. 4" rear
backspace and 4.75" front backspace.
my subframe is installed so that the point where i cut it off on top mtaches
the top of my original frame. i would reccomend that you match
bottom-bottom. orig frame is thicker. i also cut 1/2 coil from front springs.
i wouldnt change it and drive it every day. BUT-it has a factory bumper
which has some VERY SHARP edges on the bottom center edge from scraping. and
i have to angle and know where im going and never drive it through certain
driveways.
if you go bottom-bottom, then you will be riding about 2 inches higher than
my panel. just the difference where you can drive it and still have it low.
mark

im looking for a 47-57 GMC/chevy suburban either hot rod or project-just
needs mostly complete body-no cancer and doent even have to have frame.

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california