Re: [oletrucks] Got my motor fired tonight!

To: Devin Timmons <64bowtie@quik.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Got my motor fired tonight!
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:35:53 -0700
You must have a newer steering column in the truck.  People who adapt newer
columns often fail to either acquire a wiring schematic for the year of
vehicle the column came from or don't test the terminals for current flow.
Only one wire off the newer column supplies current to the ignition when
your in the start position and failing to connect that wire to the coil will
leave you scratching your head.

Glad to hear you've found the problem.

Joe