[oletrucks] Off Topic S-10 brake rotors

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Topic S-10 brake rotors
From: Ronald Smiley <smilin_ron@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
List:  I need to replace a brake rotor on my sons
S-10.  I picked up one at the junk yard.  There are
four numbers on the casting.  The minimum thickness is
the same for both, the discard number is a lesser
number for the salvaged one than for the original, the
third is D48 for original compared to D35 for the
salvage and the last is D or O 102 for orignal
compared to 1308 for the salvage part.  Common sense
says to go back and get the other one, so that both
are the same.  The outer wheel bearing numbers are the
same.  I am getting ready to sale this truck.  Thanks
in advance for any help.

Ron
53 3100
Aurora Co