Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: <Tom3600@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:26:04 -0700
Three trucks, and a hub cap image with some text (my favorite chevy hubcap!).
Make the AD truck a GMC and maybe add a suburban or panel and it would be easy
to have a new design.  While we've talked about who owns the design, looking
at this I think Chevrolet is the one with the most likely beef....

I vote we freshen the design to make it our own, and post a graphic on Wayne's
site, or on mine if that's better. Then people can download and print anytime
they want.

Someone needs to own it only so we can ask people not to abuse it.  I vote for
Wayne with ChevyTrucks.org as the logical place for that.