Re: [oletrucks] Stop

To: Steve Hanberg <steve@OldSub.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stop
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 00:42:12 -0400 (EDT)
Well, I wasn't going to actually mention that idea... I was planning to
get at least 50% to tell the winning bidder how to follow through on the
deal. :)

Actually, some of the new mail server software won't allow that unless you
are root, and a lot of ISPs require SMTP authentication now, too, which
prevents that from happening.

This list doesn't have an acknowledgement email in order to unsubscribe?

Rich