Re: [oletrucks] 1941 AD Chevy Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1941 AD Chevy Question
From: KristoferBrady@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:25:37 EDT
Thank You Everyone for your help answering my question, Sorry I didn't reply
sooner. I made the trip up to Ocala Fl to see the 1 1/2 ton truck and
realized as you said that the fenders were just too big.
RT, Mike and everybody else, I am located in Tampa Florida, and still looking
for fenders, I priced fiberglass fenders and they are out of my price range
right now, and I  really would rather have steel fenders anyway~
Again, thanks for the imput

Kristofer
1941 Chevy 3/4 Pickup